I am sharing an announcement from Legacy Family Tree Webinars, as I am please and proud to be a speaker and a student of this wonderful educational platform.
Legacy Family Tree Webinars is celebrating its summer with a Summer Spectacular. Their website is Legacy Family Webinars.
It’s our way of saying thank you to our webinar subscribers and inviting everyone else to preview these excellent classes!
This summer we will not only have new members-only content, we will also have full in-depth series to help you take your genealogy to a new level.
We’ll be sharing with you five new members-only series, released every two weeks, throughout the summer of 2017.
Here’s an overview of what you can expect:
||Researching in Archives (4 classes)
||DNA: A Closer Look (5 classes)
|Teri E. Flack
||Texas: The Lone Star State (5 classes)
|Amie Bowser Tennant
||1790-1940 U.S. Census Uncovered (3 classes)
||Photo Restoration (6 classes)
||Researching Revolutionary War Soldiers (5 classes)
Researching in Archives (4 classes)
Archivist Melissa Barker is taking her professional expertise in the Houston County, Tennessee Archives and helping genealogists everywhere find hidden resources in archives, libraries and societies.
Melissa’s 4 classes include:
- Family Gatherings: Dragging Genealogy Information Out of Your Family
- Using Archives to Fill the Gaps in Your Ancestor’s Timeline
- Disaster Planning for the Genealogist, Safeguarding Your Genealogical Records
- Scrap Paper and Orphan Documents in Archives
Available to subscribers at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com: July 6, 2017
DNA: A Closer Look (5 classes)
DNA is a hot topic in genealogy but it can be a bit confusing to learn how it works. In this new series DNA expert Blaine Bettinger provides more tools to help you understand your DNA results
Blaine’s 5 classes include:
- Avoiding Genetic Genealogy Pitfalls
- DNA Frequently Asked Questions
- Introduction to GEDmatch
- Begging for Spit
- Who Are You? Identifying Your Mysterious DNA Matches
Available to subscribers at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com: July 17, 2017
Texas: The Lone Star State (5 classes)
Texas is the second largest state in the United States and has a rich history. Whether your ancestors settled there during the Republic of Texas or after statehood, Teri E. Flack will help you find details about their lives.
Teri’s classes include:
- Fundamentals of Researching Texas
- Finding Your Ancestors in the Republic of Texas
- Researching Texas Land and Property Records
- Researching Texas Probate and Estate Records
- Texas Vital Records and their Substitutes
Available to subscribers at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com: July 31, 2017
1790-1940 Census Uncovered (3 classes)
Amie’s 3 classes include:
- 1790 – 1840 Census Secrets Uncovered
- 1850-1900 U.S. Federal Census Secrets Revealed
- 1910-1940 Federal Censuses and State Census Records to Fill the Gaps
Available to subscribers at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com: August 9, 2017
Photo Restoration (6 classes)
You loved his class “Complete Photo Restoration in 4 Easy Steps” so we’ve brought Eric Basir back for an entire 6-part series on Photo Restoration. Learn how to make the most of your photos from scanning to editing and restoration.
Eric’s 5 classes include:
- Scanning 101
- Hassle Free Document Restoration
- Bringing Faded Photos Back to Life
- 25 Quick Photoshop Tips For Genealogists – Part one
- 25 More Quick Photoshop Tips For Genealogists – Part two
- Effective Image Placement
Available to subscribers at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com: August 14, 2017
Researching Revolutionary War Soldiers (5 classes)
Craig Scott is one of the most sought after speakers on military research. In this series, Craig will help you navigate the extensive records created to document Revolutionary War soldiers.
Craig’s 5 classes include:
- The Revolution, More than just the War
- The Participants in the War
- Records Create by the Revolutionary War During the War
- Records Created by the Revolutionary War After the War (Pensions)
- Records Created by the Revolutionary War After the War (Bounty Land)
Available to subscribers at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com: August 28, 2017
Not a member yet?
You still have time to sign up before the Subscriber Summer Spectacular starts!
In addition to the new summer series, you’ll have access to all 529 classes in the Legacy Webinar Library including all the handouts!
Legacy Family Tree Webinars provides genealogy education where-you-are through live and recorded online webinars and videos. Learn from the best instructors in genealogy including Thomas MacEntee, Judy Russell, J. Mark Lowe, Lisa Louise Cooke, Megan Smolenyak, Tom Jones, and many more. Learn at your convenience. On-demand classes are available 24 hours a day! All you need is a computer or mobile device with an Internet connection.
Subscribe today and get access to this BONUS members-only webinar AND all of this:
- All 529 classes in the library (734 hours of quality genealogy education)
- 2,464 pages of instructors’ handouts
- Chat logs from the live webinars
- Additional 5% off anything at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
- Chance for a bonus subscribers-only door prize during each live webinar
- Additional members-only webinars
It’s just $49.95/year or $9.95/month.